Saturday, April 19, 2008

My time has come!

Yes, indeed. My time to blog has come, and there's no way, I think, that I should let this wonderful opportunity pass me by..

I have so many reasons to get excited for this first blog of mine. And so with this first post, I get to let go my excitement, or say, the euphoria for having a site I can finally call my very own!

First, my heartfelt thanks to Tito Mau for creating this blogsite for me. Second, for eliciting the interest in me to try the blogging career, if I can call it that way. And third, this blogging thing opens up a new level of enhancement in my personal and professional development. Writing, for a lot of people to see and read, is something only very few select, and I would say, seasoned ones in the profession, shall be able to do. Wow, and am I really one of them? (LOL!) Yes, I'm really excited to the max and I can't hold it any longer.

So, here we go guys.. Blogging is real fantastic! And what else do I have in mind right away but to post the most beautiful image I know..

My beautiful Princess, the gem of my life. She's everything I have.

So, please get ready and hold on.. Till next issue friends..

No comments: